Ordering and Shipping PolicyThank you for visiting and shopping with Impossible Foods LLP. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Policies.
Order & delivery processing:
All orders are processed as soon as possible.
- Orders should be placed 48 hours before the required delivery time. However, we try and fulfil delivery earlier when possible.
- All deliveries are scheduled on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. We try and complete delivery before 3pm to most areas of Mumbai. However, exact delivery times may not be possible and are at the discretion of our logistics partners. We try and accommodate special delivery requests where possible.
- You will receive an email confirming your order details within 4 hours and another email confirming your orders delivery date/ time within 36 hours of placing your order.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, delivery may be delayed. If there is a delay in processing your order we will contact you via email or telephone.
Order confirmation & cancelation:
You will receive an email once the order has been placed with your order details. Your will receive a further email confirming your orders delivery date/ time within 36 hours of placing your order.
- You may cancel your order via the website by singing into your account; proceeding to the ‘My Orders’ page in your account, selecting the order you wish to cancel, and clicking the ‘Cancel Order’ button. Or via email. Once orders have been confirmed cancellation is not possible.
- The delivery date of your order may be postponed if brought to our notice 36 hours before the scheduled delivery date via email/and or via the website.
- The delivery address can be amended upto 24 hours before the delivery date of your order via your account on the website/ or email.
Shipping and delivery estimates:
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Delivery Fee (Mumbai)
Orders above Rs. 500/-
Order below Rs. 500/-
If you received your order damaged, please contact us via email within 12 hours of receipt with an image of your damaged order. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim. Should your claim be fulfilled, we will replace your order at the earliest possible date. We do not provide refunds.
Impossible Foods LLP Terms of Service
Last Updated: November 15, 2017
Welcome to the Impossible Foods LLP (“Impossible Foods”) web site located at www.purebrot.com (“the Site”). Impossible Foods provides this Site as a service to our customers. Please read the following terms of service (“Terms”) as they govern your use of our Site and our services and content accessible via our Site. To make these Terms easier to read, the Site, our services and content are collectively called the “Services.”
By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Services.
We may update the Terms at any time. If we do so, we’ll let you know by posting the updated Terms on the Site. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we update them or you use the Services. If you continue to use the Services after we have posted updated Terms, you are agreeing to be bound by the updated Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the updated Terms, then you may not use the Services anymore. Because our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
IMPORTANT: WHEN YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU AGREE TO RESOLVE YOUR DISPUTES WITH US ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION.
Membership & Eligibility
Impossible Foods is an online retailer of quality foods and allows customers to purchase a variety of products. You can sign up by registering and creating an “Account.” You may use the Services to make purchases only if you are 18 years or older and capable of forming a binding contract with us. It’s important that you provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information for your Account and you agree to update such information, as needed, to keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you don’t, we might have to suspend or terminate your Account. You agree that you won’t disclose your Account password to anyone and you’ll notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account. You’re responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, whether or not you know about them.
When you make a purchase through our Services, you authorize us or our third party payment processor to charge your payment method for any such purchases (plus any applicable taxes and other charges) that may be accrued by or in connection with your purchase. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing a valid method of payment. All prices, fees and any applicable taxes and other charges are payable in Indian Rupees. When you initiate a purchase transaction via the Services, you will be asked to provide customary billing information such as your name, billing address, and credit card information. You may also need to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing your transaction. If you are completing the purchase using a third party payment processor, that processor’s terms and conditions apply to your payment transaction.
At Impossible Foods, we are committed to providing our customers with great quality products. Our products are sold online in limited quantities and availabilities. We have done our best to display our items as accurately as possible via our Services. Please be aware however that variations in style, color, size, shape and look may occur. If you are not satisfied your purchase, please review our return policy at https://www.purebrot.com
Registered Impossible Foods customers may be eligible for a referral credit when they share their personalized referral link and the referred customer completes his or her first purchase. To qualify for the credit, the referred customer must click on the referrer’s unique link, create a new Account, and place an order via the Site. Referral credit is granted as Impossible Foods ‘store credit’ to the referrer’s account and is non-transferable.
We reserve the right to review, investigate, and remove referral credit as well as suspend users or accounts in instances we identify behaviour we believe to be abusive, fraudulent, or not aligned with the spirit of the program, such as:
- Attempts to gain credit through self-referral by opening multiple accounts using different email addresses
- Credit gained by referring customers through paid advertising, sponsored links, posting to commercial sites, or spamming
- Violation of these Terms
We reserve the right to suspend our referral program at any time. If we remove the links to your referral codes, you may not receive referral credit for new people completing their first purchases with us anymore.
You’re encouraged to share your referral link with friends and family and through social media outlets. However, you must not, without permission, include Impossible Foods trademarks or engage in activity that may be regarded as misleading to Impossible Foods customers.
All of the content that appears on the Site, including all visuals, text, audio and video clips are subject to copyright protections and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Impossible Foods (“Content”). We either own or have a license to all such Content.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Impossible Foods grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and view the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
Use of the Services
We really want everyone to have a great experience using the Services. That’s why you agree that you won’t do any of the following things, otherwise we might have to suspend or terminate your Account:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, Impossible Foods name, any Impossible Foods trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including through the use of meta tags or the like), or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent, except as is clearly permitted by the functionality of the services;
- Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Impossible Foods or other generally available third-party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Attempt to interfere in any way with the Services or Impossible Foods networks or network security, or attempt to use the Services to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other third party or individual to do anything listed above.
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any Content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
We welcome feedback, comments, reviews of the products you purchase through us, and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by reviewing a particular product. You grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
Correction of Site Errors
The information on the Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. We reserve the right to update any information we see fit at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors may relate to product information, pricing and availability. In these instances, we shall have the right to terminate any orders involving pricing errors or inaccuracies. We apologize for any inconveniences.
You agree to indemnify and hold Impossible Foods (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, as well as losses, expenses, damages and costs, resulting from any violation of these Terms, your use of the Services, or any activity related to your Account (including negligent or wrongful conduct).
Third Party Links
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources.
We may terminate your access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. You may disable access to your Account at any time by sending an email to us at email@example.com. Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of Services or your Account, the following sections will survive: 3, 8, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEES OR WARRANTY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NEITHER Impossible Foods NOR ANY OTHER party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the services will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES arising ouT of or in connection with thESE TERMS or from the use OF or inability to use the ServiceS, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), PRODUCT LIABILITY or any other legal theory, and whether or not IMPOSSIBLE FOODS has been informed of the possibility of such damage, EVEN IF A limited REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PUrPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
In no event will Impossible Foods total liability arising out of or in connection with THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE the ServiceS or content EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO IMPOSSIBLE FOODS FOR USE OF THE SERVICES OR content OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100), IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS TO IMPOSSIBLE FOODS, AS APPLICABLE.
THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN IMPOSSIBLE FOODS AND YOU.
Our goal is to provide you with great service, so we’ll try our best to resolve any disagreements that you have with us. If we can’t, then you and we both agree to resolve disputes related to your use of the Services or these Terms (each, a “Claim”) in binding arbitration instead of court, except that (a) a Claim may be brought in small claims court if it qualifies for it and (b) either party may bring suit in court to enjoin the infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
- What is arbitration? Arbitration does not involve a judge or jury. Instead, a neutral person (the “arbitrator”) hears each party’s side of the dispute, and makes a decision that is finally binding on both parties. The arbitrator can award the same relief as a court could award, including monetary damages. While court review of an arbitration award is limited, if a party fails to comply with the arbitrator’s decision, then the other party can have the arbitration decision enforced by a court.
- Can a Claim be part of a class action or similar proceeding? No. You agree to resolve your Claims with us solely on an individual basis, and not as part of a class, representative or consolidated action. We agree to do the same.
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Impossible Foods and you regarding the Services and Content, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Impossible Foods and you regarding the Services and Content. If any provision of these Terms is held invah4d or unenforceable (either by an arbitrator appointed pursuant to the terms of the “Dispute Resolution” section above or by court of competent jurisdiction, but only if you timely opt out of arbitration by sending us an opt-out email in accordance with the terms set forth above), that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without Impossible Foods prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null. Impossible Foods may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications provided by Impossible Foods under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given: (i) via email; or (ii) by posting to the Services. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
Waiver of Rights
Impossible Foods failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Impossible Foods. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
Questions for us?
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org